The placement of students offers to play the most important role in assessing the students in carrier planning and employment.
- Conducting orientation programme for the students who are in placement.
- Giving information about Navjeevan Trust and its activities
- Placing the students in various projects.
- Prepare them to work with the people efficiently with highly skilled in advanced practice of social work
- help them to translate their theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge
- prepare them to learn about research methodology in preparation for leadership in the field of social work.
- To help them to develop excellent communication skills
- To help them to develop advanced knowledge and skills for working within a context of diversity
- to develop and demonstrate leadership qualities